ARE YOU A Biostatistician or SAS PROGRAMMER?
WORK FOR US AT DATACEUTICS.
We treat our statisticians and programmers to competitive salaries and benefit packages – and you’ll work from the comfort of your own home. Watch our video to find out more.
- Competitive Salaries
- Promotion Opportunities
- Raises and Bonuses
- Life, Health, Dental, AD&D Insurance
- FMLA Benefits
- Continuing Education & Industry Training
DataCeutics offers industry-leading employment packages to all new hires.
We firmly believe that supporting our employees is at the core of building a great company.
At Dataceutics, employee retention is held to high standards, just like everything else we do. We offer our employees the ability to work from home 100% of the time. This flexibility fits family needs and creates a healthy balance between work and family life.
All of our efforts result in 94% staff retention – a feat accomplished through meaningful, interesting, and challenging work resulting in 96% job satisfaction.
The Senior Clinical/Statistical SAS Programmer, with minimal supervision, is responsible for executing programming and verification activities in coordination with project teams.
RESUME OF A SAS PROGRAMMER
- At least 8 years as Senior Consultant, Clinical SAS Programmer with pharma/biotech experience in Phase I-IV.
- Proficient in SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS Macros and SAS/SQL for UNIX/Windows.
- Experience in:
- Working with Biostatisticians
- Generating Reports, Tables and Graphs
- Working with CDISC, SDTM, and ADaM
- Creating Analysis ready data sets (PK/PD, PD, PKBP, PKECG, POPPK); NONMEM Standards using SAS.
- Generating SAS Macros
She/he will develop, create, verify/validate, and manage the programs for assigned projects in compliance with standard operating procedures, using and enforcing CDISC, SDTM and ADaM standards.
- Independently perform SAS programming and analysis support of datasets, listings, summaries, and tables.
- Write SAS application code
- Validate SAS programs for submissions
- Perform migrations and verifications
Some questions asked of applicants
- How many years have you been working with SAS Programming?
- How would you rate yourself technically against other programmers in working with CDISC, SDTM and ADaM?
- What is your experience working with PK/PD?
- How many years have you been working with generating reports, tables, listings and graphs?